Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone.... for a Fried Chicken Recipe?

Anyone.... for a Fried Chicken Recipe?





Last week I posted my Fried [ or oven baked ] FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE... on my 360 / Blog.





Take a gander... ?





Thanks, RRAnyone.... for a Fried Chicken Recipe?
Post it - I'd love to try it!Anyone.... for a Fried Chicken Recipe?
Yuck- No- it causes kamra. I hate bad karma because it causes suffering to living beings who deserve a life. What goes around comes around. Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita (Song of God) As long as there is animal slaughter their will be war and famine.'; If we want to help so called global warming and stop war then don't support animal slaughter by eating them. Simple solution.
Post it! Post it! Post it!!
yes.. post the recipe here if you want people here to see it. I like my own recipe, but always willing to look at others'.

No comments:

Post a Comment