Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love the Ruby Tuesday's Parmesan Chicken Pasta. Do anyone have a recipe or one like it?

I went to Ruby Tuesday's last night and I ordered the Parmesan Chicken Pasta and loved it. I would like to find a similar recipe for my husband. I want to cook that for a Valentine's Day dinner. Any help would be so appreciated!I love the Ruby Tuesday's Parmesan Chicken Pasta. Do anyone have a recipe or one like it?
http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/00鈥?/a>





i googled that if you google it you may can find a better recipe or somethingI love the Ruby Tuesday's Parmesan Chicken Pasta. Do anyone have a recipe or one like it?
Ok get a chicken breast and a water. Are you listening? Ancient family receipt, this has been in my family for decades. Find a pasta pot like for spaghetti and put one gallon of water in it and boil it. Stick as many hicken breasts in their as you want, I prefer 2 at a time more than that is just weird. Wait until it boils and put nutmeg in their. Cook on high for 20 min then put 2 cups whole milk. Cook again all together for 40 minutes plus he 20. This will be good.take out the chicken and put on a serving plate. This is a type of pasta you should make the ones you love. They will love it. NOTE: the chicken might be tough to eat but it is suppose to be like that

No comments:

Post a Comment